Foot Massager with Heat
From walking to running to dancing and more, we often take our feet for granted. So why not pamper them with the ultimate foot massage? We give you a shiatsu massager and air compression massager all in one. Combine the two massage styles and even add heat for extra relaxation. With customizable controls and multi-intensity levels for each setting, you can give your feet the pampering they deserve.
Untie cord strap, extend cord, and plug into a 120-volt outlet
It is highly recommended that you wear socks while using this foot massager. Do not use the unit with shoes
Place massager on the floor in front of your chair or seat and place feet in massager
To activate massage, press the Power button once. The button will illuminate white to confirm your selection. The unit will start with both air and knead at low intensity
Pressing the mode button once will activate air massage only. To adjust the intensity of the air massage, press the air button once for low, twice for medium, and a third time for high
Pressing the mode button a second time will activate kneading massage only. To adjust the intensity of the kneading massage, press once for low, twice for medium, and a third time for high
Pressing the mode button a third time will turn both kneading and air massage on again
To activate soothing heat, simply press the heat button when the massage function is activated. To turn heat off, press the button again
Caution: To avoid injury and irreparable damage, always remain seated when using massager. Never
stand on the uni
Note: For your safety, heat cannot be turned on unless air and/or knead program is selected. When finished, turn the unit off and unplug
Cleaning & Care
- Unplug the unit and allow it to cool before cleaning. Clean only with a soft, slightly damp sponge. Never allow water or any other liquids to come into contact with the unit
- Do not immerse in any liquid to clean
- Never use abrasive cleaners, brushes, or strong chemicals that might or might not be flammable and/or damaging to the product to clean
To Clean the Washable Liners:
Unzip and remove the washable liners. Hand wash only with cold water and a mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Place the massager in its box or in a safe, cool, dry place
- Avoid contact with sharp edges or pointed objects
- To avoid breakage, do not wrap the power cord around the unit
- Do not hang the unit by the controller cord
- Do not attempt to repair the massager. There are no userserviceable parts. For service, contact Consumer Relations at the email address listed in the Warranty section
This Make Lemonade massage product comes with a 1-Year Limited Warranty. In order to obtain warranty service on your Make Lemonade product, contact a Consumer Relations representative by email for your country of residence. In your email, please include the model number of the product you are inquiring about.
It’s our mission to help spread the joys of healthy living through ‘live-well’ products that are specially-designed to brighten your space, energize your life, and put a smile on your face. While life may throw all sorts of curve balls, we’ll help you on your quest for health and happiness by delivering our products straight to your door. We’re Make Lemonade.