Air Compression Massage Cushion
This cushion has three different modes: massage, vibration, and lumbar. You can control the intensity of your massage or lumbar support, and even heat things up with the push of a button.
Plug adapter into a 120-volt AC outlet and plug the receptacle end into the input jack, located along the side of the cushion.
Attach the massage cushion to any chair using the integrated strapping system to secure the cushion
Press the power button on the controller to turn the cushion on
To activate heat function, press the HEAT button once. Press the HEAT button again to deactivate the heat function
Note: When selecting the heat feature, there will be a slight decrease in the strength of the massage output. This adjustment is perfectly normal and should not be interpreted as a defect
Choose VIBRATION to activate vibration massage on low. Press a second time for medium intensity and a third time for high intensity. To turn vibration massage off, simply press the button again
Choose air massage by selecting the MASSAGE button. There are 6 air massage programs. Cycle through all 6 options by pressing the MASSAGE button
Activate the lumbar function by selecting the LUMBAR button. The lumbar function will inflate and remain inflated at your desired intensity. There are 3 intensities, press the LUMBAR button once for low, twice for medium, and a third time for high. To turn the lumbar function off, simply press the button again
To turn the unit off, simply press the power button once
For use in your car:
- Simply plug the 12-volt auto adapter into a 12V DC outlet and plug the receptacle end into the input jack, located along the side of the cushion
- Slip the massage cushion straps over your seat
- Follow steps 3-8 above for operation
Note: Soothing heat, air massage, and vibration massage functions may be used at the same time, or they may be used independently
Cleaning & Care
- Unplug the unit and allow it to cool before cleaning. Clean only with a soft, slightly damp sponge. Never allow water or any other liquids to come into contact with the unit
- Do not immerse in any liquid to clean
- Never use abrasive cleaners, brushes, gasoline, kerosene, glass/ furniture polish, or paint thinner to clean
- Do not attempt to repair the massager. There are no user serviceable parts. For service, contact Consumer Relations at the email address listed in the Warranty section
- Place massager in its box or in a safe, cool, dry place
- Avoid contact with sharp edges or pointed objects that might cut or puncture the fabric surface
- To avoid breakage, do not wrap the power cord around the unit
- Do not hang the unit by the controller cord
Note: Not recommended for use on wooden surfaces as the zipper may damage the wood. Caution is also recommended when using on upholstered furniture
This Make Lemonade massage product comes with a 1-Year Limited Warranty. In order to obtain warranty service on your Make Lemonade product, contact a Consumer Relations representative by email for your country of residence. In your email, please include the model number of the product you are inquiring about.
It’s our mission to help spread the joys of healthy living through ‘live-well’ products that are specially-designed to brighten your space, energize your life, and put a smile on your face. While life may throw all sorts of curve balls, we’ll help you on your quest for health and happiness by delivering our products straight to your door. We’re Make Lemonade.